Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill
Hotel Check-In: 4:00 PM | Hotel Check-Out: 11:00 AM
The host hotel for the Links at the U.S. Capitol is the Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill.
Accommodations are reserved on a first come, first served basis.
After you have successfully completed your registration, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to reserve your hotel room.
Attendees MAY NOT book a hotel room until registration is completed and paid. In the event a room is booked without a complete registration, the hotel reservation will be subject to removal from the room block and not eligible for the group rate.
Hotel Group Rate: $329.00 per night
The Group Rate is exclusive of any applicable taxes.
- Hotel Check-In: 4:00 PM | Hotel Check-Out: 11:00 AM
- Please note, costs do not include travel to/from Washington, DC.
- 10% discounted valet parking for The Links at the U.S. Capitol
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- FedEx® Office business center - Monday–Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- StayFit fitness center- equipped with Peloton bikes and more
- Concierge Desk – for off-site attractions and restaurants
Links at the U.S. Capitol are offered a 10% discount on the below rates:
- 0–2 hours: $33
- 2–10 hours: $46
- 10–24 hours: $62
Article One Restaurant - American Grill
Breakfast: 6:30 AM – 11:30 AM
Lunch: Noon – 2:00 PM
Article One Lounge
2:00 PM – Midnight
Kitchen: 3:00 PM – 11:00 PM
Travel Traders Mart – serving Starbucks coffee and grab-and-go snacks
Hours: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM, daily